Thursday, August 25, 2016

Black&White Polka Dots! - Preto e Branco com pinta!

  Keep reading for more photos & outfit details / Continuem a ler para verem mais fotos e detalhes

EN: Hi guys, thanks for the cheerful response to my previous post, featuring my latest creation, the Guy Laroche blue dress! Like I mentioned, I didn't actually wore the dress to the office that day, and I thought I'd share the actual outfit worn that day. It's a black and white look, mixing polka dots and grid print, and I felt great wearing it, and even more after a visit to my hairdresser ;). Hope you guys like it, thanks for reading!


Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
---
PT: Oi pessoal, obrigada pelo entusiasmo com que receberam o post anterior, onde mostrei a minha última criação: o vestido azul Guy Laroche. Como mencionei no post, só usei o vestido para as fotos, e pensei em mostrar-vos agora o conjunto que de facto usei nesse dia. É um look todo em preto e branco, a misturar pintas com estampado grelha, e senti-me mesmo bem assim (ainda mais depois de uma ida ao cabeleireiro!). Espero que gostem, obrigada por aparecerem por aqui!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram




Zara sunnies, bandana scarf, polka-dot top and sandals; Eletta Vilamoura watch, Parfois bag, Bimba&Lola blue stone ring (old), Parfois bag (old), Lanidor earrings (old), Zara pants (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!