Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Casual chic in beige and black with orange accents - Chique casual em bege e preto com contrastes em laranja

Hey guys, today I had the day off (it’s our town’s municipal holiday) and so happens it’s also my father’s birthday. I wore this outfit to meet him for lunch; I wanted something that would allow “chasing” Henrique and still look polished and feminine. I’m wearing a black leather top with ponte knit pants, a beige linen jacket, black sneakers and my recently acquired suede bag. To add some color to the outfit there’s the necklace and the scarf tied to the bag (both were gifts on my recent Birthday and I’m wearing them for the first time today). 

Hope you guys are having a wonderful week, than you all for visiting! 

--- 

Oi pessoal, hoje tive o dia de folga (é feriado municipal aqui) e acontece que também é o aniversário do meu pai, sendo que usei este conjunto para ir almoçar fora com ele. Quis vestir algo que me permitisse correr atrás do Henrique mas que fosse ao mesmo tempo feminino e com algum requinte. Estou a usar um top de pele preto, com calças de malha da mesma cor, blusão de linho bege, ténis pretos e a bolsa que recebi no Dia da Mãe. Para dar um toque de cor juntei o colar e o lenço atado na alça da bolsa, ambos foram prendas de Aniversário e estou a usá-los pela primeira vez.

Espero que estejam a ter uma ótima semana, obrigada por aparecerem!





(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!