Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Yellow coat over army green outfit – Conjunto verde-tropa com sobretudo amarelo

The inspiration for today’s look came from the Raph Lauren Spring-Summer 2015 Ready-to-Wear show (click here to see the entire collection; scroll down this post for the inspiration photo, via style.com). The complete look was also worn by Sara Escudero, the Spanish blogger behind CollageVintage (link). I was in love with this look when I first saw it on the runway and I kept a mental note to either make or buy a yellow long overcoat. I wasn't able to find the right fabric color (a bold shade of yellow) so I moved on until I saw this coat; it’s made of boiled wool (not leather), it’s unlined and features “raw seams” (the fabric doesn't ravel, so it’s perfectible doable). I’m wearing it with army green shirt (or is it khaki??? what's the difference??) and cuffed pants and I also added a handkerchief tied on the neck, a detail which is quite on trend for this spring. 

Thank you all for visiting, see you next time! 


--- 

A inspiração do look de hoje veio da passerelle, mais concretamente do show Primavera-Verão 2015 de Ralph Lauren (cliquem aqui para verem os looks todos do desfile; no final do post têm o look que me inspirou, cortesia de style.com). A blogger espanhola Sara Escudero, que assina o Collage Vintage, teve a oportunidade de vestir o conjunto original (ver aqui). Apaixonei-me pelo look mal o vi na passerelle e guardei uma nota mental para fazer um casaco comprido desta cor, mas infelizmente não encontrei um tecido que tivesse a cor pretendida (um tom forte de amarelo), por isso continuei a minha vidinha até encontrar este casaco à venda; é feito de lã fervida e não pele como era o de Ralph Lauren, sem forro e as costuras são “a fio” (o que é possível fazer, pois o tecido não desfia). Coordenei o casaco com camisa e calças verde-tropa (ou será khaki? A sério, todos estes nomes das cores confundem-me...) e acrescentei um lenço de seda amarrado no pescoço, um detalhe que vai estar muito na moda esta primavera!

Muito obrigada pelo apoio, e até à próxima!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram





(All photos by me, except the last one: credits style.com)
(Todas as fotos tiradas por mim, exceto a última: créditos style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!