Monday, February 23, 2015

Put some color in your life (self-made skirt, pattern by Paco Peralta) – Deem cor à vossa vida (saia feita por mim, molde de Paco Peralta)

Hi guys, today I’m wearing one of my favorite self-made skirts, the “Portefeuille Skirt” made using a pattern designed by Paco Peralta (link). I followed couture methods to make this wonderful wrap skirt and the details are really worth seeing (link to the sewing review; scroll down for the review in English). The skirt is made of vibrant turquoise linen, and to make it stand out even more I wore it with an orange leather jacket. The remaining elements of the look are in neutral camel and the final touch is provided by a turquoise knit scarf. I had this outfit in my mind since last week and the pouring rain didn't keep me from wearing it today (FYI, I applied a water repellent spray on the suede boots!); the photos were taken under the porch and came out better than I had anticipated, so I'm really happy with today's look and the photos. 

Thank you all for visiting and supporting, see you next time! 

Follow on Facebook / Follow on Bloglovin
--- 

Oi pessoal, hoje estou a usar uma das minhas saias favoritas, a “Saia Portefeuille”, construída a partir de um molde da autoria de Paco Peralta (link). Na confeção usei métodos de alta-costura e os detalhes merecem bem ser vistos (link para o artigo sobre a confeção). A saia é feita de um tecido de linho de cor turquesa vibrante e para a fazer sobressair ainda mais conjuguei-a com uma jaqueta de couro laranja. Os restantes elementos do look são de cor neutra (camel), com a exceção do cachecol turquesa, que dá o toque final ao conjunto. Já andava com este look na cabeça desde a semana passada e nem a chuva que me demoveu... tive o cuidado de aplicar spray impermeabilizante nas botas de camurça antes de sair e tirei as fotos debaixo do alpendre… O resultado valeu bem a pena e gostei bastante do look e das fotos.

Muito obrigada a todos pela visita e apoio! Até à próxima!

Seguir no Facebook / Seguir no Bloglovin


(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!