Sunday, May 25, 2014

Saturday’s look: Hounds tooth on black with orange accents - Look de sábado: pied-de-poule sobre preto com contraste em laranja


Happy weekend to all! I wore this outfit to a dinner over at my in-laws this Saturday. As you can see the day was sunny but the temperatures are still too low for this time of the year. I'm wearing this hounds tooth jacket for the first time with neoprene black leggings and black top. Since I already had my finger nails in orange, I picked up my orange bag and matching wrist watch to accessorize the look. My assistant photographer was a little camera shy today so excuse his frowning face! 
 
--- 
 
Bom fim-de-semana a todos! Usei este conjunto para ir jantar a casa dos meus sogros este sábado. Apesar de estar sol, as temperaturas continuam baixas para esta época do ano. Estou a usar a jaqueta pied-de-poule pela primeira vez, com leggings de neopreno e top de lycra pretos. Uma vez que já tinha a manicure feita com verniz laranja, optei por uma bolsa e relógio também em laranja para dar um pouco de cor ao conjunto. O meu fotógrafo assistente estava com vergonha da máquina fotográfica, daí a cara de poucos amigos na última foto!




8 comments:

  1. Very cute jacket Tany and an even cuter little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so good in black! The orange is a nice accent too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O casaco é mesmo lindo e fica-te muito bem.
    A ultima foto é mesmo amorosa, quem me dera ter um assistente assim <3

    Beijinho grande,
    Vanessa Ribeiro
    http://nessabyvanessaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada, linda! Beijo grande para ti também!

      Delete
  4. I love anything to do with houndstooth and this chic jacket is no different, I would buy it too if I saw it in store. Your little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!