Monday, April 7, 2014

Red&black leather biker lookLook estilo motard em vermelho e preto


Happy Monday, guys!! Today it looks more like spring with warmer temperatures and the sun peeking out so I wanted to kick start the week with a fun and colorful look; I picked up this old red leather biker jacket, a striped B&W top, some leather/knit leggings and these amazing biker boots that have been living in my shoe closet for quite some time, but for some reason haven’t been worn so frequently. Have a great week ahead and thank you for visiting! 
--- 
Feliz segunda-feira, pessoal! Hoje já parece mais um dia de primavera com temperaturas mais amenas e o sol a espreitar, por isso quis começar a semana com um conjunto alegre e colorido; escolhi este blusão de couro vermelho (antigo), uma t-shirt às riscas pretas e brancas e umas leggings bi-matéria pretas; para calçar escolhi estas botas estilo motard que “vivem” no meu armário de sapatos há bastante tempo mas que, por qualquer razão, não têm saído muito à rua. Tenham uma ótima semana e obrigada por visitarem!





13 comments:

  1. Que botas tan divertidas!! Has conseguido un look totalmente equilibrado entre motorista y femenino, me encanta!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosto deste estilo, divertido.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool look! Love your red biker jacket, and the boots is fantastic! Every man will look after you on the streets it is sure! Have a nice week! Kisses
    Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, dear! Thanks for your nice letter. My skirt is from H&M Trend, and this is AW13 Collection. It has a little bit structured texture, but you can't see on the photos. I see the similar skirt in Zara this week (I have to go to the Zara every week once or twice, I can't live without that...:)). I was so happy that this skirt type is still in trend. I love it, you will like it, if you decide to buy that! Kisses

      www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Eszter!!! I did buy the Zara skirt, I got back the next day and grabbed it!! Love xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hello, my darling! How are you? Hope you haven't forgotten about me ;) I have been so so busy lately with all the moving issues, finding a school and medical centre etc. I am now free to continue with the blogging life. You look absolutely fabulous, love the crop red biker, very beautiful! I also liked your pants with front leather panels, they look gorgeous with the multi strap boots. Wish you great week my dear friend!!! Lots of love, kisses and biggest hugs from a very good friend of yours! <33333333
    Zhanna
    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could I forget about you, my darling? I totally understand and I've been so busy here too (as you can see for how long I'm taking to reply to comments!). This jacket is three or four years old, but I think it never goes out of fashion; it gives a nice splash of color to any outfit and I love the fact that it's cropped, so I can play with layers!!
      Love you darling, xoxo <33333333333

      Delete
  5. Wow, you rocked this outfit Teresa! That red jacket has the perfect amount of edginess and the cropped style is very trendy and modern, think your styling is brilliantly down with these slick trousers and stripes. LOVE those boots, I need them for our upcoming winter here. Thanks for stopping by sweety, have a great creative week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool pics :)
    Very nice outfit and post
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/sd-cleaning.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!