Sunday, October 9, 2011

2011-10-09: Sunday at Oporto – Domingo no Porto

 Hi guys, sorry for my long absence… I’m still here, but been off the blogland for a while, for personal reasons.

This Sunday I went to Oporto to visit some friends and family and this is what I wore. We had a great time and in between drinks and great food, I took these pictures outside my friend’s apartment. I haven’t been sewing much during my absence and time being so short there hasn’t been the chance for updating my sewing blog ( just updated it a few minutes ago). I still owe my readers the Paco’s skirt full review, and a couple more things that I managed to sew (The V1259 set – a real challenge – and on the making is dress 123A from the October BurdaStyle; hope I’ll e able to finish it today before another hectic week at the office begins). Too bad the weather isn’t playing along; these babies won’t get worn until the temperatures drop! Hope all is well with you all and thank you all so much for keep visiting!



Olá pessoal, desculpem-me a longa ausência… Ainda estou por aqui, mas ausente da blogosfera por uns tempos por motivos pessoais.

Este domingo fui ao Porto visitar amigos e família e foi este o conjunto que usei. Divertimo-nos bastante e entre bebidas e boa comida vima cá fora tirar estas fotos para vocês! Não tenho costurado muito, e com a falta de tempo não tenho podido actualizar o meu blog de costura com o que tenho feito (acabei de o actualizar há minutos). Ainda devo o artigo sobre a saia do Paco, e depois disso tenho mais umas coisitas para vos mostrar (O conjunto Vogue 1259 – um verdadeiro desafio – e quase terminado está o vestido 123A da BurdaStyle de Outubro; espero acabá-lo hoje, antes que comece a loucura que as minhas semanas de trabalho têm sido). É uma pena que o tempo não colabore e tenham de esperar por dias mais frios para me verem a usar estas roupinhas novas! Espero que esteja tudo bem com vocês e muitíssimo obrigada por continuarem a visitar-me!







9 comments:

  1. Tany, please please no more apologies for being away! Having a REAL life outside of your blogging is part of what makes your blog so spectacular!

    The V1259 is an amazing pattern and I know you will rock it well once completed. I've been mulling over the V1159 for Vogue...easier said than done though.

    Anyways, your posts are like small gifts in my inbox...each time they arrive I know that it is well worth the wait! :D

    BTW, You fabulously chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concordo com a Anarnia. Sem necessidade de desculpas.
    Mas estava com saudades.
    Grandes beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa i love the cut of that onsie! i usually find one-pieces not very sophisticated but i love how chic you look in this brown one. Would you tell us where you got this?

    Linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como sempre estavas linda e elegante!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love jumpsuits and yours looks perfectly with this simple shape and maroon brown. Perfectly accessorized with this leopard bag:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've also been short on sewing time and I have hardly sewn this year...life is just like that sometimes :) Your outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your bag!! kisses from mientrasmevisto.
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look fabulous.......love your bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um certo toque retro, muito elegante.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!