Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday stress – Segunda-feira stressante


When one complains about stress and tiredness at the beginning of the week, it’s usually a bad sign. That’s how I feel today: I couldn’t deal with all I had planned for last week, many tasks are now delayed and I feel like I’m falling behind on so many things, both professionally and in my personal life,… I start the week fearing not being able to catch up on what I need to do.

On a brighter note, a big THANKS to the beautiful Minnja who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you for thinking of me, Minnja!

Three elements of today’s outfit were made by me (click on each element if you care to know the details regarding each element):
The faux fur jacket and matching snood;
The chunky sweater;
The crochet Dublin inspired bag.


Quando alguém se queixa de stress e cansaço logo no início da semana de trabalho, geralmente é um mau sinal. É como me sinto hoje: não consegui fazer tudo o que tinha planeado na semana passada, muitas tarefas estão atrasadas e sinto-me a ficar para trás dos meus objectivos, tanto a nível profissional como pessoal,.. Começo a semana a recear não ser capaz de recuperar este atraso todo.

Numa nota mais alegre, um grande OBRIGADA à lindíssima Minnja por me ter nomeado para o prémio “The Versatile Blogger Award”! Obrigada por te teres lembrado de mim!

Três elementos do conjunto de hoje foram feitos por mim (cliquem nos nomes respectivos se quiserem saber mais sobre cada elemento):
A jaqueta de pelo com gola amovível
O camisolão de lã grossa
A bolsa de croché inspirada no “Dublin Bag”

6 comments:

  1. I'm always debating with myself about putting black and brown together. You did it fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O conjunto está um must! Será que pelo menos te alegrou mais o teu dia?
    Espero que a semana corra melhor que a passada.

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel, we are locking a database at my job and I came home with a headache, I have to do this everyday until the deadline. You look great as always, I wish they would make this week "casual" so I won't have to dress up in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful *_*

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ola amiga
    que saudades!
    Pois começo a minha semana igual que tu
    tenho tudo atrasado por falta de saude y ,estive de baixa por hemorragia,e este domingo uma gripe.
    um mes fatal nos meus planos.
    Como tive o prazer de acompanhar a criaçao de estas peças,resta-me dizer que em combinaçao do conjunto estàs lindissima.
    continuaçao de uma feliz semana,animo amiga dias melhores virao se Deus quizer.
    bjs
    ROSA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I"m so sorry about the stress. I know when I start off a week like that it is very hard. You look ready to tackle anything.

    Good wishes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!