Tuesday, May 4, 2010

De volta ao escritório - Back to the Office


(Scroll down for English)
A semana passada foi duríssima e ainda estou a recuperar do cansaço e stress de um curso intensivo. Para cúmulo uma enxaqueca e um monte de trabalho acumulado à minha espera no escritório… Estrear roupa ou acessórios novos é sempre uma forma de me animar.

Last week was very hard on me and I’m still recovering from the intensive certification course that I attended in Lisbon. I’m also feeling severe headaches (migraines) and the pile of work waiting for me at the office didn’t help at all. One thing that always cheers me up is wearing something new for the first time.





(Scroll down for English)
A usar:
- Vestido império de jersey cinzento acastanhado (aquela cor que ninguém consegue definir muito bem, talvez se possa chamar cor de cogumelo?)
- Collants jacquard cor de pele (ainda não consigo deixar os collants, não antes de bronzear as pernas de alguma forma)
- Gabardina assertoada bege
- Bolsa grande castanho mel
- Botins “peep-toe” com atacadores e abertos no calcanhar
- Colar, brincos e anel de latão, várias “bangles” e relógio dourado

Wearing:
- Grayish brown empire jersey dress (does someone know a name for this color?? Is it mushroom color? It's a mix between brown/beige and gray)
- Jacquard nude pantyhose (I still can’t let go of pantyhose, not until I get some tanning on my legs)
- Beige trench coat
- Oversized tan leather bag
- Tan lace-up open-toe, open-heel ankle boots
- Brass necklace, earrings and oversized ring, several bangles and golden chain watch

11 comments:

  1. Happy birth day, . I want you to be good, get lucky, the new age

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit Tany! The boots are to die for! You *almost* make me miss going to work everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit:) Could it be mud? the color I mean. Good night,zzzzzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Filhota! Que chic! Adorei! Esses acessorios enormes ficam-te bem; em mim, pareceria uma v. gaiteira... Kisses. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit. And those pantyhose are great. I wear pantyhose all year round at work. It is cold here today so I might pull out my new patterned grape colour tights to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tany, I believe the color is called mushroom, whatever they call it, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tany, I like your new blog! I love seeing outfits put together with accessories and everything, since I'm so lacking in the "ability-to-accessorize" department. As usual, your sewing is amazing :o)
    -julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look on you. The muted and neutral colours really work well together here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the empire style dress. The whole outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belo conjunto para o escritório! Os vestidos ficam-te muito bem!

    Bjs

    Mónica

    PS- Eu já ando de vez em quando com sandálias!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoro este conjunto, adoro, adoro! Adoro como a gabardine resulta tão bem com esse vestido. Coeres neutras mas harmoniosas. E o colar e os botins completam a classe do conjunto, são lindos também.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!