Sunday, July 19, 2015

Khaki shades outfit – Conjunto em tons caqui

EN: Hey guys, I wore this outfit yesterday to go notions shopping in Aveiro downtown, and go to my hairstylist to experience a well deserved pampering session; now I feel ready to start a two week long awaited summer break and my plans include getting lots of rest, enjoying the beach, reading, some sewing and the occasional short travel. I really need some time to unwind and recharge batteries! 

In this outfit I mixed two different shades of khaki (vest is old, pants are from last year) and accessorized with tan heeled sandals and multi-colored bag; the final touch was provided by some golden jewelry and my Mickael Kors watch. 

See you guys next time! 

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
--- 

PT: Oi pessoal, usei este conjunto ontem para ir à baixa de Aveiro abastecer-me de materiais de costura e depois para ir à minha “hairstylist” mimar-me e renovar o visual. Agora já me sinto pronta para umas longamente aguardadas férias durante as quais tenciono descansar bastante, ir à praia, ler, costurar e também ir fazer uns passeios por aqui perto. Preciso mesmo de tempo para carregar as baterias e baixar o ritmo! 

Neste conjunto misturei dois tons de caqui (o colete é antigo e as calças são do ano passado), com acessórios em castanho-mel alguma (pouca) bijuteria em dourado e o meu relógio Mickael Kors.

Até à próxima!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram



(All photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!