Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Orange and petrol blue (self-made jersey top and knit shrugg) Laranja e Azul-petróleo (top de jersey e bolero de malha feitos por mim)

 Hey y’all, how‘s the week so far? Last weekend we've experienced such good weather that I felt compelled to put away my winter clothes, but I’m glad I didn't; yesterday it felt quite chilly (and I wasn't prepared for that, see yesterday’s outfit here) so today I’m not letting the promise of early spring fool me again and a few layers are in order. I’m wearing orange high-waist pants with a jersey top (self-made), overall a not so warm outfit; so I layered an orange knit shrug (also self-made) and my petrol blue overcoat on top. When indoors or if the weather gets warmer during the day I can always skip the top layers :). The look is completed with an orange bag and leopard print calf-hair booties (the wildcard in the mix). 

Hope you've enjoyed today’s look, greetings! 

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram
--- 

Oi pessoal, como está a correr a vossa semana? No fim-de-semana passado esteve um tempo tão bom que me senti quase obrigada a guardar a roupa de Inverno! Ainda bem que não o fiz, pois ontem esteve bastante mais fresco e eu estava desprevenida (ver o look de ontem aqui). Hoje não me deixei enganar pela anunciada vinda da Primavera, mas no caso de o tempo aquecer é só ir tirando camadas e estou bem na mesma! Estou a vestir calças cor-de-laranja de cintura subida com um top de jersey azul-petróleo (feito por mim), por si só não oferecendo grande aconchego, por isso sobrepus um bolero de tricô laranja (também feito por mim) e um sobretudo de lã escovada azul-petróleo. O look fica completo com uma bolsa laranja e o elemento inesperado, os meus botins de pelo leopardo!

Espero que tenham gostado, e até à próxima!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram




(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!