Monday, March 9, 2015

No heels day – Dia sem saltos altos

Hey guys, how was your weekend? I was able to get some sewing done, update my sewing blog and also enjoy the good weather outside along with my boys. I was also testing a new DSLR camera and lens (M.’s old Olympus C-5050 is now officially retired; it has served me well though and I learned the very basics of photography through using it); I’m excited to take the first steps into RAW photo editing (editing in RAW format enables making adjustments like brightness, contrast, general color adjustments, etc without losing photo quality). Is there someone among my readers interested in photography and photo editing? 

Another emerging interest of mine is the world of Instagram. At first I was reluctant but there’s nothing like giving it a serious try and so far I’m enjoying it (find me @tany0471, if you’re interested). It’s a lot faster and easier to use for sharing photos and I also find it quite addictive! 

One thing I intended yet failed to accomplish was updating on my blog roll reading… I am very far behind and I apologize for that (I've also have been experiencing a few issues with Bloglovin, which doesn't help at all). I‘ll try to catch up as soon as I can, it’s a promise. 

Last but not least, let’s address today’s outfit: according to some social networks, today is officially “The worldwide no heels day” and I decided to jump on the bandwagon; I’m wearing silver brogues with flower print baggy pants, light grey knit sweater and hoodie. It’s a simple casual outfit but the silver brogues and the flower print pants really bring some amount of edginess into the look. 

Wishing you all a great week ahead, thanks for visiting! 

---

Oi pessoal, como foi o vosso fim-de-semana? O meu foi bom, consegui costurar (fiz uma saia nova!), publicar no meu blogue de costura e ainda disfrutar do bom tempo com os meus rapazes. Também comecei a experimentar uma nova máquina fotográfica DSLR e lente (a velha Olympus C-5050 reformou-se, depois de me ter servido muito bem estes anos todos; foi com ela que aprendi o básico da fotografia). Comecei a dar os primeiros passos na edição fotográfica em formato RAW (permite alterar parâmetros como brilho, contraste, níveis de cor, etc. sem perder qualidade). Entre vós há quem esteja interessado em edição de fotografia? 

Outro interesse emergente tem sido o Instagram; depois de muita relutância resolvi experimentar e posso dizer que estou a gostar (encontrem-me em @tany0471). É muito mais rápido e fácil de utilizar para partilha de fotos e também bastante viciante! 

A única coisa que pretendia fazer e não consegui foi atualizar a leitura dos blogues que costumo visitar,… Aí estou bastante atrasada, e os problemas que o Bloglovin tem apresentado também não ajudam nada, mas prometo recuperar logo que possível. 

Sem mais demora, uma breve descrição do look de hoje: Não sei se sabem (tem sido divulgado nas redes sociais), hoje é o dia mundial sem saltos-altos e decidi aderir; estou a usar “brogues” prateados com umas calças floridas, camisola de malha e jaqueta com capucho em cinza-claro. É um conjunto simples e casual, mas os sapatos e estampado das calças dão-lhe um toque mais atrevido.

Desejo-vos a todo uma ótima semana, obrigada por aparecerem!

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram




(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!