Monday, October 13, 2014

Fringed chevron dress – Vestido estampado Chevron com franjas

Hello dear readers and friends! Today's outfit features a silky dress that I own since 2011 and I think its style, print and color palette are absolutely perfect for the current season. I’m wearing it with a red bag, tan booties (new) and a midnight-blue overcoat; oh boy, I’m glad I've picked this overcoat because it’s a lot chillier than the past few days (it's 60ºF outside; it's cold, compared with the mild 73ºF from last week!)… Today it really feels like fall for real: cloudy with occasional rain drops and a very annoying cold/humid breeze.

Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!


--- 

Olá queridos leitores e amigos. O conjunto de hoje é composto por um vestido estampado acetinado com franjas na lateral, que já tenho desde 2011, e que penso estar em linha com as tendências atuais pela sua palete de cores, estampado e linha. Estou a combiná-lo com uma bolsa vermelha, botins cor-de-mel (novos) e um sobretudo azul-noite; e ainda bem que resolvi trazer o sobretudo, pois hoje está bastante mais frio do que tem estado nos últimos dias (cerca de 16ºC, em comparação com os 22ºC dos dias anteriores) … Hoje já parece mesmo um dia típico outonal, com céu nublado, alguns aguaceiros e uma brisa húmida e desagradável; estou mesmo arrependida de não ter posto uns collants.

Desejo-vos a todos uma ótima semana!


(All photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

4 comments:

  1. Total win. I love fringe! And I love chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice! And right on trend!

    x Diana

    www.TheColeCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tany darling you look darling. Love the coat, the dress is awesome and you look perfect from head to toe. Love the littls booties, so cute. I am so late darling I know, was a rough week last week for me, the holiday (Columbus day) often brings us more work because of a short week, though. Anyway I went shopping on Friday (long weekend) and that dang bf of mine told me on Saturday let's get shopping together on Columbus day, well instead of saying no I already spent to much Friday I said yes sure. Boy I should never go shopping with him Tany, I am worse and you are worse but he is even worse than we two together, lol, instead of saying don't buy it, every time I looked at something he said, try it, buy it, looks nice, it's made for you. Now I am broken, lol, I shopped like mad at our shop #1, and as others as well, Tany we have to stop this, I am running out of space.
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!