Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Combining different shades of green – Coordenar diferentes tons de verde

In this outfit I’m combining shades of olive green and yellow green; unfortunately the light conditions weren't the best (I took these photos in the shade because by the time I was finally able to do the photo shoot, the sun was too high to take decent photos directly under the sunlight), and I also forgot to adjust the white balance accordingly. I still wanted to publish this outfit because the main color “dark olive green” is so trendy right now and I feel like exploring different color combinations with it. I’m wearing a dark olive green crepe blazer with a similar color A-line leather-look skirt, self-made top (click here for the sewing review if you’re interested), olive green shoes (aren't they pretty?) and a bright yellow/green clutch. 

I’d also like to thank Valeria from Coco et La Vie en Rose for featuring me (click here). Valeria (also known as Coco) is an Italian beauty with very charming personality that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting through blogging; If you‘re into fashion and personal style, hop over to her blog, you’ll be hooked as I was when I first visited her! 

Thank you all so much for reading!


--- 

Neste conjunto estou a combinar vários tons de verde azeitona e verde-maçã; infelizmente as condições de iluminação não foram as melhores (só conseguir ter tempo para fotografar à hora de almoço e o sol estava alto demais para ter bons resultados debaixo de luz solar direta, por isso tive de tirar fotos na sombra), além de que não me lembrei de ajustar o balanceamento de brancos de acordo. Mesmo assim quis publicar estas fotos, pois o verde-azeitona está bastante na moda e tenho vontade de explorar combinações de cores com este tom. Estou então a usar um blazer de crepe verde-azeitona escuro com uma saia evasé de imitação de pele no mesmo tom, top verde-maçã feito por mim (podem ler o artigo de costura clicando aqui), sapatos verde-azeitona (adoro estes sapatos, são muito elegantes) e uma bolsa amarelo-esverdeado para dar um toque de cor mais vivo ao conjunto. 

Hoje gostaria também de agradecer à Valeria do blogue Coco et La Vie en Rose por ter publicado um dos meus looks (cliquem aqui). A Valeria (também conhecida como Coco) é uma beldade Italiana com uma personalidade simpática e cativante que tive o prazer de conhecer através do blogue; se estiverem interessados em moda e estilo pessoal, façam-lhe uma visita, vão ficar viciados no blogue dela como eu fiquei! Beijinhos e muito obrigada por aparecerem!





(all photos by me)
(todas as fotos tiradas por mim)

4 comments:

  1. Tany I love this chic business yet casual look on you, the shades of green suits you beautifully. Well I know where the skirt is from because I had my hands on it last Friday, but didn't buy it, reason was I was frustrated because I was looking for the green leather/tweed dress and it was gone, so I took nothing because I was angry, lol. Well tomorrow is Friday again ;)
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tany. I’m a recent follower of your blog. In addition to your beautiful wardrobe, I also enjoy that your from Portugal. It’s a nice way for me to stay connected to my Portuguese roots. I too enjoy sewing. It’s funny that this week I’m working with greens as well. Both your sewing skills and your sense are style are wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Debora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estavas super elegante. O verde fica-te bem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sapatos lindos esses


    www.tarasemanias.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Obrigada por partilharem o que pensam!